Vés al contingut (premeu Retorn)


  • How do I apply for ESEIAAT as an ERASMUS student?

    First of all, you’ll need the nomination from your university. Once you have it, you’ll have to complete the online application, and upload the required documents (Learning Agreement, Transcript of records, Passport/EU ID photocopy, Medical insurance photocopy and your C.V.). Once the documents are correct, we will validate your application. You can find more information here.

  • Do I have to pay tuition fees?

    No, Incoming ERASMUS or Double Degree students do not pay taxes; you’ll just have to pay for your accommodation and living expenses.

  • I do not have all those documents, is that a problem?

    Yes, unfortunately we can’t validate your application until we have all the documents.

  • I have already been accepted by an academic department. Do I need to complete all the procedures?

    Yes, you always need to complete the online application and upload all the documents.

  • Which are the deadlines for the next semester?

    The application will be open from the 1st of April until the 15th of June if you’re applying for the fall/winter semester or the whole year and from the 1st of October until the 15th of December for students of the spring/summer semester.

  • Can I come as a free mover?

    You can come as a free mover. However, you’ll have to pay the full fee for your studies. You can find more information at the following link.

  • strong>Where and when to register (enroll) the courses in ESEIAAT?

    We will send an e-mail to all of the students with a date and place of enrollment. If you have any problem with the date, you can send an e-mail to the International Office.

  • What subjects can I do? Where can I find the academic guides?

    You can find the complete list of the subjects from the different degrees in ESEIAAT with the academic guides here.

  • Are the lectures in English, Spanish or Catalan?

    It depends on the subject; some are completely in English, while others are in Catalan or Spanish. You can find the language of instruction in the academic guide of every subject.

    Also you can find a list of all the subjects in English here.

  • How do I know if the subjects are from the fall or spring semester for the Spanish/Catalan subjects?

    The subjects marked with Q1 are only taught on the fall/winter semester (you may also see Q3, Q5 or Q7), while the subjects marked with Q2 are only taught on the spring/summersemester (you may also see Q4, Q6 or Q8).

    The subjects that are marked with Q1-Q2 can be enrolled on any semester.

  • Can I choose subjects from different degrees?

    Yes, you can choose subjects from different degrees as long as they are taught here in ESEIAAT.

  • I’m going to do my final project/thesis, where can I find a tutor?

    We have a list of available bachelor and master thesis for incoming students. You can find the list here.

  • Can I choose subjects and do a final project at the same time?

    Yes, we just recommend you not to pick more than two extra subjects.

  • How many credits can I take in one semester?

    You can take up to 36 ECTS credits but we do not recommend taking more than 30.

  • Do you offer language courses? How many credits do I get?

    Yes, we do offer language courses; they’re usually worth 2 ECTS credits; you can find more information here.

  • Can I make changes to my Learning Agreement once I arrive at Terrassa?

    Yes, you can add changes to your Learning Agreement, as long as your university agrees. Mind that we can only accept changes during the first month of your stay.

  • When will the lectures start?

    Lectures usually start around 12th of September for the winter/fall semester and around 12th of February for the summer/spring semester.

  • Where can I find the schedules for my subjects?

    You can find the Schedules for the subjects in the following here. Mind that the schedules from the next semester may not be published yet.

  • How do I identify the class group in which I am enrolled?

    Some subjects have several equivalent groups, with different schedule. Also some of them split in subgroups for the laboratory or for the practical lessons. If a subject has more than one group you can select the group that fits you most during the enrollment.

  • Do I need the N.I.E.? How do I get it?

    You only need the N.I.E. if you are planning to stay for more than 6 month or you want to apply for a job or an internship.

    In case that you need it, you’ll have to ask for a Letter of Acceptance in Spanish and go to the police station with your original passport and a scanned photocopy. You’ll need to fulfill a form there. Mind that police hardly ever speak English.

  • Do I need the European Health Insurance Card?

    You don’t need it if you have your own medical insurance, but we strongly recommend it anyway, you can find more information here

  • Where can I find accommodation?

    You can ask at the OIRI Office, at the following mail: mobilitat.upc.edu

  • What is the Salsa’m program? How can I join in?

    The Salsa’m is a buddy program for international incoming students.

  • How do I get to Terrassa from Barcelona?

    From Barcelona, the best way to get to Terrassa is taking the “Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya” or F.G.C. It takes about 40 minutes.

    You can pick the S1 line in “Plaça Catalunya” (you can also pick it at Provença, Gràcia, or other stations), and then get off at “Vallparadís Universitat”.

    In the following links you’ll find the schedule and the fares of the trains.

  • What is ATENEA? How do I access to it?

    ATENEA is the online platform from the UPC, you can find your subjects there and your teachers will upload documents and your marks there.

    To enter, you’ll have to enter your username and password; you can find detailed information about it in this document.

  • How can I access to Internet? When?

    You will have access to Internet once you’re enrolled. Mind that it can take up to one week to make your enrollment effective

    Once you have access, you can connect to the Wi-Fi network of any UPC building, just putting your ATENEA username and password.

  • How can I contact my teachers?

    Once you have access to ATENEA, you’ll find the e-mail of your teachers there. You can also find their e-mails and office at the UPC directory.